The Rapid patient conveyor for decon procedures and patient handling requires minimal personnel to establish quite literally in seconds. The patient transfer board is designed to work with the conveyor to allow efficient and effective treatment of nonambulatory patients. The new transfer board design folds for storage and transportation and locks into a sturdy platform when in use. Focusing on rapid deployment, build quality, portability and usability, RapidGB is confident its range of products will work smoothly with your service’s existing resilience infrastructure.
- Designed specifically to enable rapid responders to effect NBC decontamination processes within minutes.
- Lightweight geodesic framework manufactured from high strength powder coated aircraft alloy.
- New transfer board design folds for storage and transportation and locks into a sturdy platform when in use.
- Includes two locking plates to fix the conveyor in the open position and allow multiple conveyors to be connected together.
- Storage and transportation bag included as standard.
- Bespoke options available.
Please call: +44 (0)2476 326585
Or email: email@example.com